EFFECTS OF PLANETARY POSITION ON MIND
A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
– Leonardo Di Caprio
Mind is a magical creation of God. It is the most important part of body that needs to be active with clear thoughts & positive energy. One should not carry a mind with negative thoughts. This is because if negativity takes place in mind, it becomes very difficult to overcome it. Thus, life gets easily distracted from desired goals.
In the present scenario, majority of individuals are facing a disturbed life irrespective of age. Words like depression, loneliness, pessimism are influencing human existence to a great extent. Mental health gets affected by many things such as sudden disturbing events, negative environment, illness, misunderstanding with loved ones, repeated failure, financial crisis, offending situation, unfulfilled desires, etc. For instance, students are facing various problems during academic pursuits. Boys and girls are working hard to score good results in examinations in order to build a magnificent career but while pursuing such goals, are facing a lot of hardship. Problems like lack of concentration, fickle mindedness, exposure to domestic violence, distraction by love affairs, over expectations, financial problem at home, etc are very common. These problems cause hindrance for students to focus in their studies.
As a practising astrologer, I have come across many cases facing above problems. At the very first meeting, people narrate the extent to which they have suffered mentally. The major problem is that they cannot share their feelings, emotions or fear with anyone (not even with family members). Communication is the major barrier in their life. It becomes very difficult for them to share their mind (thoughts) with others.
In astrology, the Moon represents mind or emotions of a human being. The benefic position of Moon strengthens mind with lots of positive energy whereas malefic Moon weakens it. The negative placement of moon in the horoscope causes sadness, loneliness, low self-esteem and makes a person withdraw from social contacts. It also brings loss of appetite, sleeping disorder, headaches, feels insecure, neglected, moodiness and lack of energy to do any work. Malefic Moon makes the native feel alone even in presence of his/her loved ones due to misunderstanding and miscommunication.
There are a many planetary combinations and positions present that help the astrologer to understand the problem which causes mental disturbance. For example –
1. Moon in 6th, 8th and 12th houses is not considered as a good placement. The native is very impatient, feels insecure and gets easily disturbed. Many times, it is observed that own people with hostile attitude causes very much disturbance to the native for without any reason. They may lead to suffer certain psychological disorder and likely to face emotional disturbance.
2. Moon with Saturn, Rahu or Ketu is not regarded as a good combination. This combination causes mental disturbance. This problem is aggravated if the native continues unfavourable Mahadasa/Dasa. The Moon with Saturn depresses the mind by putting burden of responsibility and a feeling of heaviness on emotional state. Rahu conjunct with the Moon makes a person more impatient for not getting things done in time. The Moon with Ketu brings depression without any cause. One may not feel interested in worldly life and he/she fails to enjoy life.
3. When Moon is placed alone in the chart with no other planets on either side may cause depression and loneliness. This placement of the Planet Moon in the chart makes a person unsatisfied, restless and brings worthless imagination. Such persons are likely to face difficulties in professional and domestic life.
- Reciting Vedic Mantras and wearing Yantra after proper Puja & Purascharanam shall bring relief from above discussed problems.
- Reciting OM NAMAH SHIVAYA atleast 108 times a day will bring mental stability and peacefulness.
- Practice Meditation and Yoga to develop positive energy.
- Avoid non-veg or spicy foods as much as possible.
- Listen to a Mantra or Meditation music with full concentration in low volume for only 5 minutes before sleeping. It may help to reduce the negative thoughts.
- Wake up early and exercise. Waking up late may cause more depression and negativity.
- It is advisable to think properly before taking any decision. Better consult well wishers for advice.
Stay Home # Stay Safe # Stay Healthy
Astrologer Mona Banerjee
( Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp: +91-9861611138,
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ASTROLOGERMONABANERJEE/ )