VEDIC MANTRAS FOR ALL TYPES OF DEVELOPMENT & HAPPINESS
(MANTRAS FOR NAVARATRI)
Navaratri is the most important festival among all the festivals in Hinduism. Each and every household celebrates this festival and worships Maa Durga to get her blessings and overcome sorrowful times. Generally, Navaratri is observed twice a year i.e. Vasantik and Saradiya. In this occasion all are devoted to pray Goddess Durga in her divine form.
Navaratri is worshipped in three different manifestations viz Mahakali, Mahalaxmi and Mahasaraswati. Worship of Mahakali gives courage, power and energy. In the other hand, worship of Mahalaxmi gives wealth, peace and prosperity. Further, worship of Mahasaraswati gives knowledge and wisdom. Therefore, Navaratri is the only occasion that gives a person physical, mental and spiritual support.
The following mantras are very much effective if recited at least 108 times during Navaratri. Each and every person can recite these mantras everyday.
- Sampada Vruddhi (increase in wealth) : Durge Smrita Harasi Bhitirnashesha Jantoh, Swasthaih Smritamati Mateev Shubhaam Dadasi, Daridray Dukha Bhayaharini, Ka Twadanya Sarvapakarakaranaya Sadadrachitta
- Kshema Vruddhi (increase in welfare) : Sarva Mangala Mangalye Shive Sarvartha Sadhike, Sharanye Trayambake Gouri, Narayanee Namostuthe
- Shakti Vruddhi (increase in power) : Shrishtistithi Vinashaanam Shaktibhute Sanatani, Gunaashraya Gunamayee Narayani Namostuthe
- Bhayahare Dhairya Vruddhi (to overcome fear) : Sarvaswarupe Sarveshe Sarvashakti Samanuite, Bhaye Bhyastrahi no Devi Durge Devi Namostuthe
- Sarva Raksha Mantra (to get protection) : Shulen Pahi no devi pahi Khadagen Chambike, Ghanta Swanen Nah Pahi, Chapajyanih swanen Cha
- Arogya, Adrusta (for health and good luck) : Dehi Saubhagyamaarogyam Dehi Me Paramam Sukham, Rupam Dehi, Jayam Dehi, Yasho Dehi Dwikho Jahi
- Jwara Peeda Hara Stotra (eradication of epidemic) : Jayanti Mangala Kali, Bhadrakali Kapalini, Durga Kshama Shiv Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namostuthe
- Getting a suitable wife : Patni Manoramam Dehi, Manovritta Nusarinim, Tareeni Durgasansara Sagarsya Kutobhavaam.
- The most Chanted Mantras are: Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Shanti Rupena Sansitha
Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Shakti Rupena Sansitha Ya Devi Sarva bhuteshu Matru Rupena Sansitha Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Buddhi Rupena Sansitha Namstasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah