The Indian culture celebrates Marriage as the biggest festival in an individual’s life. It is a beautiful event that celebrates the union of two beautiful souls. The marital life becomes blissful when a couple share equal amount of love, care & affection, develop mutual understanding and easily communicate with each other. To marry someone is the most important decision in one’s life. The decision has aim and desire for a long-lasting relationship which is full of sharing & caring. Marriage is a bond to enjoy the company of togetherness and create a lovely family. It also makes them forget each other’s imperfections.
As the title of this article suggest, many of us wonder inspite of love why conflicts, separation or differences takes place in this lovely relationship. Sometimes, the problem gets so big that it results in separation or divorce. Before mentioning the astrological part, it is better to understand the problems at first. Let’s make a list of problems faced by couples in their marital life. The problems are:
1. Misunderstanding and Miscommunication – M&M is the biggest problem and major issue noticed in marital life. In many cases, it has been observed that misunderstanding and miscommunication arise due to interference of others. Partners lacking proper understanding & communication cannot make progress in their relationship. It can make a way for frequent conflicts. It also develops lack of attention or disinterest for each other.
2. Lack of Trust – This is yet another serious problem in which no relationship can survive. In many cases, it has been noticed that a foul suspicion or doubt always takes place in one of the spouse’s mind. Many a times, the suspicion developed has no truthfulness at all. Still it causes a severe damage to the relationship.
3. Disturbances caused by Third Party – It may include own family members, friends or an outsider (extra marital affair). This type of cause is very popular and has damaged the conjugal life of many couples directly or indirectly. Direct damage leads to separation or divorce whereas indirect damage leads to live separately even staying in same house. In some of the cases, it has been observed that lust for dowry causes severe disturbance in conjugal life of the couples.
4. Sexual Incompatibility – To enjoy physical relationship with each other is also regarded as a basic requirement in marriage. Sexual Incompatibility leads to growth of extra marital affairs.
5. Issues related to Children – Growth of a child is a delicate affair. It needs the attention of both parents. Conflicts in marital life have a devastating effect on children. In the other hand, Couples without an issue suffer many psychological traumas that also affect their relationship. It also serves one of the causes for divorce.
6. Financial condition – Money is a basic need for people to love their life. It not only fulfills day to day requirement but also provides security at the time of need. Financial condition serves as a cause which disturbs the family life of a person.
7. Career Ambitions – It may not look as a serious problem but its negative impact is felt on relationship. If a person is highly ambitious for growth of career and does not give sufficient time to spouse, then boredom, lack of attention or disinterest makes its place. It creates separation in a slow motion.
8. Anger – It may sound as a normal emotion. But, many times it causes severe damage to the relationship between the spouses. An anger issue is not a simple problem. If a person who is very quick tempered, shouting or screaming unnecessarily &repeatedly may cause a serious knock to the relationship. Soon, it may turn to be an abusive relationship.
9. Other Problems – Selfish behaviour, unfaithfulness, immaturity, lying, busy schedules, alcohol or any other bad habits may disturb one’s values and belief. Such things also affect the conjugal life of a person.
The above listed problems are observed very often in our astrological profession. As an astrological researcher, let me bring you certain examples that reflect above mentioned problems are related to the planetary obstructions present in the horoscope. For example:
1. Match making holds a great importance in astrology. It helps to find out whether the match has some compatibility or not known from the zodiac sign. This procedure helps to find out whether love, affection, care and understanding between two persons are present or not. If the zodiac signs of couples do not score astrological compatibility, then above problems takes place. The zodiac sign must share at least friendly relation with each other.
For instance, if the zodiac sign of husband is Leo and that of wife is Taurus then it has been noticed that such couples face egoistic attitude problem. Such couples may fall in love with each other but their egoistic attitude may cause severe hit to the relationship. As per research, the Leo sign is ruled by the Sun whereas the Taurus sign is ruled by the Venus. The mythological stories mention relation between Sun (God of light) and Venus (Teacher of demons) is just like enemies.
2. Apart from match making, the seventh house also plays an important role in an individual’s conjugal life. If the Planets like Sun, Mars, Mercury, Saturn, Rahu or Ketu are present in the seventh house, it becomes difficult for a person to survive his/her conjugal life. Even a simple problem can hit their relationship. The fourth house of the horoscope is also important for analysis. The presence of Malefic planets or aspects thereof reduces domestic happiness.
3. Mangolik Dosh also serves as a reason for damaging marital happiness.
4. If Saturn aspects 7th house, then marital disturbances may occur frequently.
5. Jupiter and Venus posited inauspiciously is another reason for conflicts in conjugal life. The in-auspiciousness of Venus may not allow native to enjoy romance and bed pleasure smoothly.
- Perfect Matchmaking is needed to enjoy a smooth bonding with spouse. It is very much essential for those people having a conflicted / disturbed seventh house.
- If the horoscope has some kind of Dosha or negative impact of planets then wearing of Yantra and reciting Mantras is advisable.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food in Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Moreover, one may avoid such food on the day that represent the 7th house of your horoscope. For example, if Libra is the seventh house in the horoscope then avoid non-veg on Friday. (Libra is ruled by Venus and Friday is its day!)
- One should not allow other people’s interference in relationship. No matter how close they are to you. If some kind of misunderstanding has occurred, then try to solve it by yourself. Even if you allow somehow, then be sure that person is a well-wisher. Blind faith may create more problems.
- Whole hearted recitation of Om Namah Shivaya brings peace to mind and solutions to problems. It should be started from a Shukla Paksha Monday.
- Wife should sleep on the left side of her Husband in bed. Both must sleep with their heads in the south or east direction.
- Mobiles or electronic gadgets should be kept aside from the bed.
- Room must be neat and clean to attract positive energy.
- Use light colours in bedroom.
- Be Happy and stay happy. Happiness comes from within. Sharing happiness has multiplier effect.